IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 OFFICE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriatephysical distancing.
- Both of us, Dr. Arieta (we share the waiting room) and Dr. Prieto, wear masks.
- Both of us, Dr. Arieta and Dr. Prieto, maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, and the waiting room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room. We do not allow more than two persons in the waiting room at anytime.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Materials and areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Please print, complete, sign, and bring this for form on your next visit to my office.
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.