- does not seem to progress like the others. He/she is behind in academic performance.
- has not mastered his/her phonics despite being consistently taught (poor speller).
- is different after his/her injury or illness, his/her social behavior has changed.
- reads accurately, but does not seem to understand what he/she reads.
- studies extensively his/her material, but seems to forget easily.
- cannot follow more than one instruction at a time.
- fails to take notes in school (or they are incomplete).
- forgets what he/she is told to do.
- is very slow and takes too long to complete homework (or other tasks).
- has a poor handwriting.
- does well with homework and class participation, but consistently fails on tests.
- was told that he/she has attention problems, but can stay hours in front of the TV or video games.
- hates school.
- does well in most subjects, but not in math.
- is smart, has good grades, but has difficulty making friends in school.
- can remember irrelevant things, but forgets the important ones.
- has real problems prioritizing and can spend hours on something that will not give him any benefit.
- is very smart, but his/her performance in school does not reflect that.will not give him any benefit.
does not seem to improve in academics, despite all the tutoring and
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.